Strategic planning is the critical foundation of any marketing initiative — the road map to achieve business objectives. InSight Marking prides itself on the quest for establishing S.M.A.R.T. goals and researching The Big Idea, essential components to breakthrough market or self-imposed boundaries. Big ideas are fresh, effective, work hardest and ultimately create a successful marketing campaign.
Strategic Planning Components
- Establish S.M.A.R.T. goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time bound)
- Conduct market research: quantitative, qualitative, focus groups
- Thorough analysis of competition and marketplace conditions
- Develop brand identity and strategic positioning
- Research, collaborate, focus and discover The Big Idea